GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Hey, guys! I feel awful for not keeping up with this lately, so to make it up to y’all, I’m going to do a giveaway! (I’ve never done a giveaway, so please bear with me-)
The first picture is a suuuuuuper rare (and completely unofficial) screenprinted t-shirt that I designed. The second picture is everyone’s favorite Timmy Williams wearing one of my shirts that I gave him for Christmas. I made the silkscreen and then recklessly made a bunch of shirts, but hey, this is where YOU come in!
The first winner will receive one It’s Not Kittens, It’s Chicken shirt (as pictured above) and a glossy print of my design of Bowser from the Tattoo Parlor sketch. I’ll also tell you how nice your hair looks and junk. (Hooray! You’re awesome!)
The second drawn winner will receive one glossy print of the Bowser design, an apology note written by myself for not drawing your name first, and friendship if you want/need/crave it.
So I guess the rules are
- you can like and reblog this however many times you want; everything will be counted!
- you can follow me if you want to even though you don’t have to (but you probably should)
- and if you’re feeling really saucy, y’all can follow my personal blog because sometimes that’s fun (if you like film, art, public access TV, small animals, cheesy food, etc)
- both winners will be picked by random by a computer (yay, technology!)
- THE DRAW DATE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 15th
- I don’t really know
- rules are dumb
- do what you want
- whatever, mom
HAVE FUN, YOU CRAZY KIDS!